- Rustam Minnikhanov - Man of ActionBusinessOutlook, pg.8, winter 2010 (The journal is published by British Institute of Technology & E-commerce)
- Emerging Markets: The case of TatarstanBusinessOutlook, pg. 53, winter 2010 (The journal is published by British Institute of Technology & E-commerce)
- Tatarstan, a Shangri-La on the VolgaBy Khalaf Al Habtoor, Special to Gulf News
November 19, 2010
- Tatarstan's government goes electronicBBC World, Kazan, August 27, 2010.
- A Severe Russian Test for Guardiola's Barcelona Revolution The New York Times, November 4, 2009
- "The choice is quite logical"Tatarstan President Mintimer Shaimiev told the Interfax news agency about the First All-Russian Forum "Russia - Country of Sports", which just came to a close in Kazan, and gave a detailed account of the development of sports in Tatarstan. Moscow. October 27, 2009. INTERFAX.RU
- Apparently, Russia Needs Just One 'National Component' Radio Free Europe, April 23, 2009.
- Turkey, Tatarstan to establish ties in all fields'Journal of Turkish Weekly, 17 February 2009.
- Russia's Tatarstan: Where 3 religions live in peace International Herald Tribune, November 29, 2008.
- Die Neulinge aus KasanDer Spiegel, # 4 7 , 2 0 0 8.
- Minarets and Onion Domes in Kazan The New York Times, October 28, 2008
- Mother Russia's Islamic revivalTatarstan has become a test case for Russia's policy of religious co-existence, and tolerance is likely to be strictly enforced The Times, October 20, 2007
- First Theatre"Times", October, 5 2006
- Country enhances ties with Tatarstan RepublicPublished: Viet Nam News, October 21, 2005
- 1000-Jahr-Feier in KasanFocus, August 29, 2005 (in German)
- Tolerance and education: Euro-Islam in RussiaThis is a transcript from PM. The program is broadcast around Australia at 5:10pm on Radio National and 6:10pm on ABC Local Radio. Tuesday, 2 August , 2005
- 1000 Jahre Kasan – Modellstadt an der WolgaKarsten Packeiser, Kasan. Die Wolga-Stadt Kasan ist zum Sinnbild einer friedlichen Koexistenz von Islam und Christentum geworden. Ernste Konflikte zwischen den Religionen gab es hier schon lange nicht mehr.
- AlTaBash N 3, 2004.Newspaper of the Tatar-Bashkir diaspora in Germany "AlTaBash". #3, December, 2004 (in German, Russian and Tatar languages).
- Tatarstan is embodiment of Turkish-Slavic and Islamic-Orthodox unityNovember 5, President of the Republic of Tatarstan answered the questions of The Corriere della sera.
- A second chance for Genghis Khan?Tatarstan is trying to rehabilitate Russia's traditionally dim historical view of the Mongols. The old saw that Russia is the only nation with an unpredictable past seems truer than ever as scholars here try to recast Moscow's view of the medieval Tatars.
Pages: ( 1 ) 2